Welcome to JR Arnold!
Gulf World Trip
Congratulations to the AHS swim team and their signees!
Congratulations to Julia Merrill for winning County Championship
Mrs.Brennan's class building Sea Perches
Teachers showing AHS Pride!
*Arnold's Chad McGuire chosen by The NISCA as Academic All American!
* Congressman Neal Dunn Recognizes Arnold AP Students!
* Arnold's Everett Blien wins Overall Sonny's Big Deal Award!
* Alex Grier awarded Sonny's Big Deal Award!
* Parent Letter for Spring Testing 2017
* Link to Registration form for 9th Grade Students
* Link to Registration form for 10th Grade Students
* Link to Registration form for 11th Grade Students
* Link to Registration form for 12th Grade Students
Computers for Teachers
Come join the Media Club Tuesday, May 23rd, at 8:10 in Mrs. Turbeville's room for Officer Elections and DONUTS!
· Senior SGA Meeting Monday after school!!! Mrs. Dagen's room! Last one of the year, so be there or be square!
· Seniors please donate your dress code clothes to student services.
· If you are interested in joining the swim team, there will be a mandatory meeting Tuesday, May23rd. right after school in the Media Center.
· Ms. Patton's Costa Rica field trip for Spring break of 2018 is open to any Arnold High School student with ZERO discipline referrals. If you would like to go on that field trip, please stop by her room and pick up the information.
If you are interested in joining the swimteam, there will be a mandatory meeting Tuesday, May 23rd, right after school in the Media Center.
· Spectrum t-shirts are in - supply is limited, so get them while they last! - buy yours today at guidance ON SALE for $10
· Senior Beta Club members! If you have completed your required hours, and a stole was ordered for you, you may pick it up in Ms. Scott's room.
· Blue Thunder Marching Band Drumline and Front Ensemble Auditions are on May 20th. We will be having clinics today after school from 4:00 - 7:00 p.m. and May 4th for all that are interested.
· Culvers is donating 10% of all proceeds today to help our student Nathan Saint with medical expenses.
· Please return all books as soon you are finished with them. Don't forget prior year deficiencies, especially seniors.
- Seniors don't forget to check out the scholarship board in the downstairs hallway of building 1.
*What's the "Live Like Drew" slogan about?
550 Alf Coleman
Panama City Beach, FL 32408