Welcome to Arnold High School Home of the Mighty Marlins!
Arnold High School
AHS Football ( Juan White and Randy Kozac are absent)
AHS Students work with Optimist Club
Teachers showing AHS Pride!
Steam Event 11/6
Computers for Teachers
Attention!!!! Seniors attending the Grad Bash trip MUST have all of their paperwork turned into Ms. Dawn by NOON today or they WILL NOT be able to attend the trip!
TWIRLTACULAR EXTRAVAGANZA JULY 3rd at Arnold High School!
click here for more information
-Ms. Turberville's 2nd period is selling "Park the Phone" T-shirts for $13 and Bumper Stickers for $3. Buy the bundle for $15 and you get a PBS key card for commitment!
-Math tutoring has started. Mondays from 7:30-8:30 in Mrs. Patton's room Bldg 1-202 and from 3:15-4:15 in Mrs. Smith's room bldg 5-207. On Tuesdays it is from 7:30-8:30 in Coach Flaig's room bldg 1-213 and from 3:15-4:15 in Mrs. Steele's room bldg 1-225. On Wednesdays it is from 3:15-4:15 in Mr. Bell's room Bldg 5-205. On Thursdays it is from 7:30-8:30 in Mrs. Bourgeois room bldg 1-211.
- Seniors don't forget to check the scholarship bulletin board located in the downstairs hall of building New Scholarship information is being added daily.
- All seniors receiving scholarships must bring a copy of their scholarship letter to guidance, so they can be recognized at Senior Recognition.
- CS seniors that did not attend the banquet need to stop by CS desk.
- Attention Beta Students! Anyone wishing to run for an officer position for next year should come by Ms. Scott's room to get an application. Applications are due by May 11th. at 3:00. We will elect new officers at our last Beta meeting of the year on May 12th.
- All seniors need to see Ms. Dawn to receive their rain tickets for graduation.
- All boys who participated in weightlifting this year need to bring their singlets to Coach Flaig ASAP. The Weightlifting Banquet will be next Thursday, May 5th, at 5:45 at Rocket Lanes.
- It is time to return all books you no longer need to Ms. Helen.
-Any senior that is a military dependent or who will be joining the military when they graduate please let Guidance know.
- Anyone interested in trying out for dance, majorette, or color guard, plan on attending a clinic in the gym next Tuesday.
- All boys interested in participating in boys basketball for the 2016-2017 season, there will be a mandatory meeting in the gym lobby Monday May 2 at 3p. Don't miss!from 3:45-5:00.
- Interested in joining Arnold's Theatre Honor Society I.T.S. next year? Start attending meetings now to begin preparing competition material and getting information. I.T.S. meets every Thursday after school in room 3-118!
- Beta Seniors! If you would like to see if you will be graduating with Beta honors because you fulfilled your obligations to the club, please see the posting outside Ms. Scott's door.
If you have any pictures or videos from any school events from this year such as sporting or club events, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org to use in our 8th grade recruiting video
If you have an announcement or pictures that you would like to have on Wave TV please email them to email@example.com
AS ALWAYS GO MARLINS!
* What's with the "Live Like Drew" slogan?
* Watch Arnold Marlins Live!
550 Alf Coleman Road
Panama City Beach, FL 32408