Welcome to JR Arnold! An A+ School!
AHS Football ( Juan White and Randy Kozac are absent)
Teachers showing AHS Pride!
5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Computers for Teachers
2016 - 2017
· Buy your Student All Sports Game Passes on line or in Guidance for only $60.00. This pass will get you into all HOME REGULAR SEASON GAMES.
· All vehicles parked on the Arnold High School Campus should have a current parking decal. Violation stickers will be issued beginning Monday, August 29th. Please complete a parking decal application and return it to Student Services this week. Applications can be found at Attendance, Student Services, or in the cafeteria.
· Interested in becoming a doctor or pursuing another health field career? Join HOSA: Future Health Professionals! First meeting will be next Thursday (September 1st) at 7:45 am in Ms. Smith's room, building 1 room 220. After that meetings will be every other Thursday morning.
· Open Gym will be Monday-Thursday from 3:15 - 4:30 in the weight room.
· Anyone interested in playing Boys' Basketball this season, there will be a mandatory meeting TODAY after school in the gym lobby. All basketball tee shirts are on sale in guidance for $15.
· Wrestling practice will be at 3:30 and will be held Tuesdays and Thursdays until the regular season begins. Also, there is no prior experience required and the practices will be focusing on technique instead of conditioning. If students have any questions they can see Coach Turnipseed or Coach Skipper.
· SGA members, and anyone interested in joining SGA, there will be a meeting next Monday, August 29th, immediately following school in Mrs. Deal's room, building 1 room 223.
· The MISS AHS Pageant will be held September 26th. Please pick you paperwork up in building 1 room 209. Or at the Front Desk.
· The Annual PCB 9-11 Stair Climb is coming up on Saturday September 10th. They need volunteers! The meeting for volunteers is tomorrow August 26th at 6pm at Laketown Wharf.
· Anyone interested in trying out for the Lady Marlins Golf Team should contact Coach Hixon. Her classroom is located in Bldg. 1, Room 250.
· There will be a schoolwide Pep Club meeting for students on Monday afternoon in Bld. 5 Room 215 after school at 3:15. There will also be a meeting on Tuesday morning at 8:00 a.m. for those who can't make after school. See Stephenson or Bethea for more information.
· AS ALWAYS GO MARLINS!
AS ALWAYS GO MARLINS!
* What's with the "Live Like Drew" slogan?
* Watch Arnold Marlins Live!
550 Alf Coleman
Panama City Beach, FL 32408