Welcome to JR Arnold!
Gulf World Trip
Congratulations to the AHS swim team and their signees!
Congratulations to Julia Merrill for winning County Championship
Mrs.Brennan's class building Sea Perches
Teachers showing AHS Pride!
* Parent Letter for Spring Testing 2017
* Link to Registration form for 9th Grade Students
* Link to Registration form for 10th Grade Students
* Link to Registration form for 11th Grade Students
* Link to Registration form for 12th Grade Students
Computers for Teachers
-Any senior receiving a scholarship and would like to be recognized at Senior Rec needs to pick up a form in Guidance
· Senior SGA meeting every Monday from here on out until the end of the year. Meet in Mrs. Dagen's room right after school.
· All Boy's Weightlifters need to meet in Coach Flaig's class Tuesday morning,April 25th, at 8:15 to turn in singlets, pick up t-shirts, and discuss Banquet information.
· Yearbook sales will take place a Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday in the cafeteria during both lunches. We will accept checks or cash. This is that last time that yearbooks will be sold at $85 before the price goes up.
· Please return all books as soon you are finished with them. Don't forget prior year deficiencies, especially seniors.
Any SGA Representative that is interested in running for Class Officers, must stop by Mrs. Deal's room this week for an application. There will be a mandatory meeting Monday, April 24th for all candidates.
- Any senior that has not picked up their Grad Bash t shirt, please see Ms. Dawn ASAP to get it!
· Blue Thunder Band- majorette, dance, and flag clinics will be held every Tuesday and Thursday all month at 3:45-5:00 in the band room.
- Seniors don't forget to check out the scholarship board in the downstairs hallway of building 1.
- For every week a student has perfect attendance in April they get their name in the hat for a chance to win a prize.
Any senior that is a military dependent or will be joining the military needs to let Ms. Dawn know by the end of the week.
Friday is Wear Purple day at no cost in honor of Military Child Appreciation Month
Interested in joining the Media Club for the 2017-2018 school year? Come join us May 1st for a breakfast meeting at 8:10 am, in Mrs. Turbeville’s room building 1 room 143. Come get a free doughnut!
*What's the "Live Like Drew" slogan about?
550 Alf Coleman
Panama City Beach, FL 32408